1. You moved from out of town.
Bonus points if you’re actually from Africa.
Or have ever been homeschooled.
2. Your name is not spelled the same way it’s pronounced.
3. You are adorably naive.
4. Yet wise beyond your years.
5. You have a typical schoolgirl crush on an older guy.
6. Which your friends may or may not approve of.
7. Your days are filled with “Oh my god, did I just say that?” moments.
8. Even though you’re actually really smart.
9. And pretty.
10. You are sweet and conscious of rules.
11. But your friends want you to cross over to the dark side.
12. And sometimes you do.
13. You run with the cool crowd.
14. But you aren’t “cool,” per se.
15. Your peers definitely look up to you though.
16. And you aren’t used to that kind of attention.
17. Sometimes you let it go to your head.
18. But at the end of the day, you know who you are.
19. Not that your mom would ever let you forget, anyway…
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲