1. You moved from out of town.
Bonus points if you’re actually from Africa.
Or have ever been homeschooled.
2. Your name is not spelled the same way it’s pronounced.
3. You are adorably naive.
4. Yet wise beyond your years.
5. You have a typical schoolgirl crush on an older guy.
6. Which your friends may or may not approve of.
7. Your days are filled with “Oh my god, did I just say that?” moments.
8. Even though you’re actually really smart.
9. And pretty.
10. You are sweet and conscious of rules.
11. But your friends want you to cross over to the dark side.
12. And sometimes you do.
13. You run with the cool crowd.
14. But you aren’t “cool,” per se.
15. Your peers definitely look up to you though.
16. And you aren’t used to that kind of attention.
17. Sometimes you let it go to your head.
18. But at the end of the day, you know who you are.
19. Not that your mom would ever let you forget, anyway…
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂