1. I love science so much…
that I spent 7 years surviving on instant noodles
just so I could complete a PhD!
and talk science all the time
which means I have tons of experience communicating science to diverse audiences all around the world
3. I’m always on top of breaking science news, traversing the far reaches of the web just to find it
(how I react when I see an exciting new breakthrough)
which means I always have lots of bright ideas for awesome science stories
4. I’m obsessed with doing social media
(especially if it’s anything to do with science)
and I love strategizing about making content viral
so I’ll always fight to make sure promising ideas are packaged well and shared widely
5. So hire ME!
- DNA is an added bonus
I’ll be an awesome team member
who’ll make your science content engaging
and will never let you down!
To schedule an interview please email email@example.com
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋