We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plush rug or two to cover your naked, naked floors – and refresh your entire room while you're at it. This modern, geometric option has a high pile that’ll be super soft on your toes while simultaneously perking up whatever space you put it in.
2. An open storage ladder bookshelf for the interior design scheme that’s always aspiring to greater heights (get it?). The five shelves give you plenty of space to stash your favorite tchotchkes or to showcase your most-loved reads – and if you ever get bored of it in the future, you can change up the look of this supremely versatile piece just by rearranging what you’ve got on it.
3. A stunning MCM side table that packs tons of visual interest into one, sleek package. With both an open compartment and a drawer with a gorgeous, geometric-patterned front, this mid-century modern-inspired pick makes a huge statement — but thanks to its compact footprint, it’s also great for small space living.
4. A roll of realistic, textured peel-and-stick shiplap wallpaper, because a full shiplap install isn’t always in the cards. (It's just so much work, you know?) From Target’s Threshold collection, this option gives you that perfect HGTV look with fewer headaches than a full renovation project typically causes. And you can always peel it off again if you get sick of the style!
5. A gold-tone trinket dish that’ll lend a hand (#sorrynotsorry) to your home décor in more ways than one. Designed to resemble an open palm, this classy yet offbeat little dish can’t wait to hold your crystals, jewelry, and more for you.
6. A subtle yet funky geometric print shower curtain, because giving your bathroom a new feel is as easy as swapping out your linens. The abstract design on this pick from Target’s always-dependable Room Essentials line is as cool as the curtain itself is affordable – which is to say, it's super cool, and super wallet-friendly.
7. A neat-o trestle desk to upgrade your workspace with both form and function. With two open shelves and a spacious work surface, this farmhouse-inspired piece can accommodate desktops and laptops alike; plus, it comes in tons of colors and finishes, from soft neutrals to bold brights – meaning it's a perfect fit for just about any design style.
8. A fun tasseled curtain panel, because swapping in some new window treatments is a surprisingly simple way to freshen up a space. These playful, black and white panels bring a bit of boho charm to your home, along with some gentle light-filtering capabilities. Privacy and good lighting can both be yours!
9. A piece of colorful, textured fiber art that’ll brighten up your saddest, barest wall in five minutes flat. This pick may be from Target’s Pillowfort line, but it’s not just for kids; everyone loves this thing, based on its reviews. And, I mean, just try not to smile whenever you look at it. I dare you. I double dare you.
10. Or, a trio of leafy, framed line drawings on canvas wall art, if you've got a bigger space to fill. The abstract line art style of these three botanical pieces brings a relaxing and undone feel to anywhere you hang them – and, I mean, who doesn’t want a comfy, chilled-out atmosphere at home?
11. A three-tier plant stand, so you can finally leverage your green thumb in support of your home’s ~aesthetic~. The clean lines of this stair-style plant stand will suit a wide range of styles, from industrial-chic to minimal and rustic — and with three display spots, you can be sure that your favorite flowery babies will get all the sun and attention they deserve. Everybody wins!
12. A luxe velvet slipper chair from Target’s Opalhouse line that’ll add a pop of pizzazz to any corner of your place. The wood hairpin legs give it a touch of the ol’ mid-century modern look, too — very in these days, no?
13. A woven rattan tray, because even your oddest of ends can look Instagram-ready when they’re artfully arranged on something like this. This beautiful tray features a sturdy wood bottom and handles for easy carrying, too.
14. A chunky knit pouf that’s as fun as it is functional. Useful as both a footrest and additional seating, it’s also a delightfully playful addition to any living room setup — and it’s available in a whole buncha colors, too. Whether you’re into cozy neutrals or bold pop of color, this lil’ guy is game for the challenge.
15. A plush bath towel or two from Target’s Threshold line, because nothing breathes new life into a bathroom like a fresh set of towels. The beauty of this option is that it’s available in numerous sizes and colors, so you can mix and match them to create the towel set of your dreams — one that’s coordinated, but not matchy-matchy.
16. A soft, striped table runner with fringe for a no-fuss way to dress up your dining setup. Made of 100% cotton with a dreamy cream, yellow, peach, and blue color scheme, this piece is the kitchen or dining room accessory you didn’t know you were missing in your life.
17. A brushed brass planter, because your greenery deserves a home refresh, too. With this eye-catching and – key point! – leak-proof option, your monstera has never had it so good.
18. A rustic wall mirror that's loaded with vintage charm and proves you don’t need to spend antique bucks to get an antique look. The gray metal frame of this oval-shaped piece is studded with rivets and finished off with a hefty hanging loop for maximum impact.
19. Or, a warm, wood-framed leaning mirror with an arched silhouette for head-to-toe coverage in a classic, goes-with-everything design. Constructed of solid pine with a walnut finish and a unique, footed base, this pick will update your bedroom, entryway, or living room with simple, elegant ease.
20. A metallic accent duvet set that’ll glam up your bedroom, STAT. Just slide the soft, microfiber duvet cover included in this set over your existing comforter, slip the pillow shams on your pillows, and voila! You’ve got an instant new look without needing to replace literally all your bedding.
21. A modern metal pendant light, because you’d be amazed what a difference changing out your light fixtures can make when it comes to updating the feel of a room. This metal, cone-shaped number will go a long, long way towards amping up your space – especially if you’re into the industrial chic look.
22. Or, a similarly modern arched floor lamp, if you don’t feel like messing around with installing a whole new fixture (understandable). The bell-shaped shade is futuristic without being over-the-top, and thanks to the big ol’ curved arm, it can illuminate a large space with ease.
23. A glam, gold-tone bar cart with wood and leather accents, because getting a little glitz into your space really is this easy. Whether you use it for its intended purpose or as, say, a plant stand or a library cart, this two-tiered cart provides all the glamour you could ever want – and on four wheels with a handy push bar, at that.
24. A set of interlocking wood-and-plastic composite deck tiles, so you can remake your neglected outdoor spaces into the oasis you’ve always dreamed they could be. These tiles click together to make the most gorgeous (and easily built!) deck ever.
25. And a reclaimed wood kitchen island, because the kitchen is the heart of the house, right? Nothing reinvents your home’s warmest location like a statement-making focal point – and although this cottage-y pick is definitely an investment, it’ll add style and function, all in one go.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.