Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. An incredibly classy hardside spinner with faux leather accents, because you don’t have to use actual vintage luggage to get that vintage travel aesthetic. The interior has two huge, lined compartments with straps to secure all your favorite wardrobe acoutrements; meanwhile, the exterior polycarbonate shell protects it all from damage.
2. A Maxlite 5 softside expandable spinner from Travelpro that comes in a rainbow of delightful, yet understated colors. Travelpro’s luggage is designed for ~serious travelers,~ but just because you take your travel seriously doesn’t mean your luggage has to be all business and no fun. This pick has an ergonomic handle and 360-degree wheels for easy maneuverability, a lightweight and expandable design so you can pack more without going over airline luggage restrictions, and a bunch of pretty colors to choose from to keep things exciting. Dusty Rose or Azure Blue, anyone?
3. A classic canvas weekender with leather trim that'll never go out of style. It's not overly packed with pockets or other organizers, but reviewers still say that this pick fits a surprising amount. It's ideal for shorter trips — and if that rough-and-tumble outdoorsy look is your jam, it'll fill that role with aplomb.
4. A sleek hardside luggage trio, so you’ve always got what you need with you — no more, no less. Quick trip? The 20-inch carry-on will do ya. Traveling for a week or two? Check the 24-inch option. Heading off on the trip of a lifetime? Break out the 28-incher. The multi-directional spinner wheels will keep you rolling smoothly all the while — literally and metaphorically.
5. A uniquely-textured hardside spinner you’ll never have trouble identifying at the baggage carousel. This pick has a classic clamshell design, with one side of the case featuring cross straps to keep everything locked down and the other a full mesh zip closure; plus, the crosshatch design on the exterior ensures it’ll stand out in a crowd.
6. A soft, quilted Vera Bradley weekender, because your mini-breaks deserve to be as colorful as the rest of your life. Three pockets in the mesh-lined interior help you keep your stuff organized, while the long-drop handles and shoulder strap allow you to pick up your bag and go with ease. Also, it’s machine-washable. Yes, please!
7. An expandable hardside carry-on with a fold-out front panel, because who wants to dig through an open suitcase in the middle of an airport? This super durable option even includes a padded sleeve for laptops and tablets.
8. A sleek packable duffel, so you can expand your carrying capacity in mere seconds. The bag folds and zips up into itself, making it easy to toss in a bigger suitcase when you’re on the go — and then, if you find you’ve, uh, gone a little overboard on shopping throughout your travels (been there, done that), all you need to do is unzip and unfold this little wonder, and bam! Your travel storage space has instantly increased. It’s like magic.
9. A chic-yet-affordable hardside spinner that’ll give you tons of stylish bang for your buck. This Amazon Basics piece may not be as ~fancy~ as some other options out there these days, but it packs tons of storage space and organizational pockets, along with a telescoping handle, 360-degree wheels, and a TSA-compliant lock. Also, it looks cool as heck.
10. A slick travel backpack built with technophiles in mind, because no one wants to spend a million years digging around for their phone, or laptop, or tablet, or e-reader, or… well, you get the idea. This pack's two big zippered pockets provide plenty of storage for clothing and other necessities; meanwhile, a compartment that can store laptops up to 15.6 inches in size keeps your most valuable electronic assets safe. There’s even an external USB port you can hook up your own battery pack to, so you can easily charge you phone wherever you go.
11. A polka-dotted, four-piece, softside rolling set, because nothing says “I have my life together” like perfectly coordinate travel accessories. This set includes three uprights in the standard 20-, 24-, and 28-inch sizes, as well as a tote with both a handle and shoulder strap – and it’s super affordable, as far as full sets go.
12. A hardside carry-on spinner in a bold animal print, because, I mean, you're on vacation. Go big or go home, right? This 20-inch option has 360-degree wheels, a smoothly-telescoping handle, and a fun pattern both inside and out.
13. A sturdy rolling duffel with not one, but two huge compartments, because sometimes, a regular ol’ suitcase just won’t cut it. Reviewers say this bag’s versatility makes it a real winner, although note that the medium size has surprised folks with how big it is.
14. A compact and refined underseat rollerboard that’ll fit in even the tightest of spaces. Money-savvy travelers swear by this pick, with numerous reviewers noting that it’s just the right size to use as a personal item on budget airlines — and unexpectedly roomy, if you’re smart about how you pack.
15. A sleek and professional softside spinner that’s more than a match for everything you might throw at it. Travelpro’s Platinum Elite bags are an investment, but frequent flyers swear by the many compartments and pockets organizing the interior. There’s even a USB port and a powerbank pocket, both of which meet FAA regulations, so you can be sure your devices will always be juiced up, no matter where you are.
16. A hardside spinner in a fun and elegant pattern, so your luggage can scream “I’M ON VACATION!” just as loudly as your mouth can. Lightweight and durable, this American Tourister option has 360-degree wheels, a smoothly-telescoping handle, and the ability to expand at the flick of a zipper. All those souvenirs have to go somewhere, right?
17. A heavy-duty hardside spinner from Samsonite, because a little ruggedness can go a long way when it comes protecting your stuff in transit. It’s got all the bells and whistles you’d expect from a brand like Samsonite — multi-directional wheels, a telescoping handle, a super organized interior, a TSA-compliant lock, the works. And the scratch-resistent polycarbonate shell comes in both sedate neutrals and bold brights, so whether you’re looking for something that’ll blend in or stand out, this sucker's got you covered.
18. A four-piece softside luggage set reviewers say can’t be beat for style and durability for the price. Included are 21-, 25-, and 29-inch upright rollerboards – all of which are expandable – along with a 15-inch tote. Consider it the “starter home” of luggage sets.
19. And a colorful hardside spinner that comes in more than 30 different shades, so you can travel, but make it ~fashion~. This pick also comes in three sizes, which you can get either individually or as two- and three-piece sets. The carry-on size is far and away the most popular option, but either way, talk about versatility!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.