1. A whimsical “phases of the moon” mirror set, so you can liven up any wall and make the room look bigger at the same time. The set includes five mirrors – four crescents of varying widths and directionality and one full circle – each framed in sturdy but lightweight Paulownia wood. Whether you line ‘em all up or arrange them in a more abstract pattern, they’re sure to bring an unexpected pop to your wall.
2. A roll of constellation peel-and-stick wallpaper, because adding an accent wall to your home is actually as easy as just (carefully) slapping a giant sticker on it. This self-adhesive, removable, navy blue wallpaper is dotted with a shiny, gold celestial print. Talk about getting starry-eyed!
3. A super glam faux marble coffee table that looks a lot more expensive than it is. This round table’s metal frame has a powder coat finish, and even comes with floor protectors for the feet. And, the laminate surface is super easy to clean. What’s not to love?
4. A petite and colorful velvet loveseat, because nothing says “welcome to the party (the party is my house)” like a piece this bright and bold. The gold-toned tapered legs and rounded back and arms on this playful pick suggest some mid-century modern inspiration – and it comes in a whopping 11 colors. Surely there’s something here for you, no matter what your home’s color palette is!
5. A vintage-inspired wall-mounted upholstered headboard that’ll jazz up your bedroom in no time at all. This versatile piece can be hung with or without the metal rail – but either way, the faux leather straps and soft upholstered panels come together to create a look that’s timeless, yet still full of visual interest.
6. A faux bamboo tree, because lacking a green thumb doesn’t mean you have to resign yourself to a life devoid of house plants. This surprisingly life-like pick looks realistic enough to fool many a dedicated gardener – and with five different heights to choose from, there are enough options to fit spaces both big and small.
7. A chonky cat planter that’ll make you smile every time you look at it. Go on. Look at it. Look at it. How adorable is it??? Ugh. So cute. It’s made of ceramic, for the curious; also, note that the glazing varies from piece to piece, so each li’l purr-fect buddy is unique.
8. A set of chunky wooden bookends, so you can keep your favorite tomes in place with a touch of rustic chic-ness. From the Hearth and Hand with Magnolia line at Target, this wedge-shaped duo will feel at home with a variety of design choices, whether you’re living your best boho life or embracing your inner cottagecore enthusiast.
9. An asymmetrical macramé wall hanging that will have literally everyone asking you, “WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT SUPER COOL THING???” Handmade to order, this beautifully unique piece from Candice Luter | Art + Home can be left in its natural state, or dyed or stained, depending on your preferences.
10. A barrel-shaped metal end table that’ll legit make your home look like a museum. Crafted from iron and featuring an antiqued finish and detailing, it’s the kind of one-and-done redecorating piece we should all be so lucky to find.
11. A set of five frame-shaped wall decals, so you make literally anything into a work of art. Made from self-adhesive, poly-woven fabric, these peel-and-stick frames add a touch of artistic whimsy to your space – and they’re excellent for renters: They don’t require you to put any holes in your walls to use 'em, and you can peel ‘em right off again when you’re done.
12. A distressed snowflake medallion-print area rug that’ll bring some vintage panache to your floors. Stain-resistant and non-shedding, this pick from Safavieh is easy to care for, looks classy, and goes with anything.
13. A metal end table that looks like a cute lil' locker, because nothing brightens up a space like a bit of playful, throwback style. This candy-colored cabinet has two shelves tucked behind a door that actually locks, so you can keep your stuff safe from rambunctious kids, pets, or other visitors with ease.
14. A computer desk equipped with some handy built-in shelving at one end, because let’s face it: You can never have enough office storage. The clean lines and open storage of this piece keep your workspace streamlined, while still providing plenty of space for your computer, monitor, desk accessories, and more. Plus, since it comes in a bunch of different colors and finishes, it’ll suit just about any aesthetic, from space-age and futuristic to cozy farmhouse.
15. An elegant tufted Chesterfield sofa that looks like something straight out of Old Hollywood. The rolled arms and nail head accents up the glam factor of this stunning piece – which has a solid wood frame for durability, too.
16. And a subtly rainbow-hued vase, because if you, like Mrs. Dalloway, buy the flowers yourself, you deserve to enjoy them in the most delightful way possible. This glass vase is treated with a special coating that gives it a playful, multi-colored sheen; it’ll bring a splash of life anywhere you put it – especially if you fill it with your favorite kind of flower first.
17. An abstract palm frond print to add a subtle botanical pop to your walls. The print comes framed and with all the hardware you need to hang it, so all you have to do is stick a nail in your wall and you’re good to go.
18. A set of four geometric-print throw pillow covers to brighten up your couch on the cheap. Rendered in shades of gold, green, and gray on a beautiful cream background, the individual patterns on these four pillow covers are each unique; they all coordinate beautifully, though, and together, they’ll pull your room together with stylish ease. (Note that the pillows themselves aren’t included, but you can get a set of four pillow inserts here. Or, you can use ‘em to change up the look of your existing pillows for an easy update.)
19. A “Today/ Now/ Later” desk file sorter that’ll bring order to your chaotic life – and look darn good doing it, too. Rendered in gorgeous tan leather and brass-toned metal, the three slots on this desktop organizer let you prioritize your papers and tasks by their deadlines, while a handy pen tray gives you a spot to stash your favorite writing implements. Those contracts aren’t going to sign themselves, right?
20. A rustic blanket ladder, because nothing beats the cabin-in-the-woods aesthetic for coziness. Made from 100% tanoak wood, this natural-looking ladder gives you a place to stash your blankets, towels, or scarves, so you can make your textiles part of your décor scheme, too. Some reviewers have even found a way to use it as a plant stand!
21. A three-light, tiki-style floor lamp, so you can light up your life in all the right ways. The three basket lights hang at varying heights for a nice, multi-level effect; you can also swing them around to bring the light exactly where you need it to be. Making your home your own tropical paradise has never been easier.
22. A rattan pendant light that’ll fill your home with the most boho of beach vibes. This ceiling light, which is made of bamboo and other natural fibers, is hardwired, so you’ll need to do a little electrical work to install it – but once it’s in, it’s compatible with LED, incandescent, and CFL bulbs for maximum flexibility.
23. A stunning writing desk in a deep blue shade that’s perfect for that home office re-do you’ve been thinking about tackling. With a solid wood frame, two drawers, and bamboo-style detailing, this pick from Target’s Opalhouse line offers both practicality and ~style~ – especially for small space living situations.
24. A ceramic jar candle that looks as beautiful as it smells, because you deserve to feel fancy whenever the heck you want. The essential oils in this pick from L’or de Seraphine throw gorgeous scents throughout your home, while the decorative jar the candle is housed in provides visual interest even when it isn’t lit.
25. Some peel-and-stick wallpaper with tropical vibes, so you can surround yourself with greenery, even if you have a tendency to, uh, kill actual plants. (It’s me. I’m talking about me.) Like all peel-and-stick wallpapers, this pick from RoomMates applies easily and peels off again just as easily. And, hey, pro tip: It’s good for more than just walls. You can use it to give your dresser a new look, provide some visual interest behind your shelves, or even line your drawers with it, too.
26. A unique wingback rocker that combines the best of mid-century modern design with the fun and relaxation of a rocking chair. Upholstered in easy-to-clean linen and with a rounded silhouette, this piece is the comfy focal point you didn’t know your living room (or nursery, or bedroom, or…) needed.
27. A sleek, solid wood platform bed that’s truly the stuff dreams are made of. Minimalist but still packed with style, this pick does away with the need for a box spring or headboard; it’s also suitable for a huge array of design personalities, from Scandi to boho, thanks to its natural wood tones and clean lines.
28. A three-piece solid acacia wood dining set, so you can finally make all your farmhouse kitchen dreams come true. The set comes with a trestle-style table and two benches, making it comfortable for four people right out of the box; reviewers note that additional chairs can easily be placed at the ends to boost the seating capacity up to six.
29. An industrial-chic nightstand with open storage shelves, because access is key. Simple but by no means boring, this piece also packs a touch of retro charm – and the edged top and open shelf work wonderfully as both storage and display space.
30. A modular sectional that’s ideal for small spaces – and super pretty, to boot. This two-seater chaise includes an ottoman that can be placed apart from the main piece or pushed up against it to create one giant seating area. Plus, there’s hidden storage inside the seats. Everybody wins!
31. A domed table lamp that’ll add both illumination and pizzazz to your space. Available in three different brushed metal finishes, this lamp features two lights that each turn on and off with a handy little pull-cord. Vintage charm, here you come!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.