1. A bottle of Wet and Forget shower cleaner, so you can delight in having a squeaky clean shower without spending hours scrubbing to get it that way. Just spray the whole shower down with this stuff once a week, let it sit overnight, and rinse it off the next day. It’ll do all the mold- and mildew-fighting for you. Magic!
Promising review: "I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn't on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I've tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner's TikTok (sorry, don't remember which one) and thought 'what the heck, might as well give it a try.' Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I'm spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that." —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $20.52.
2. A ChomChom pet hair roller that’ll make de-furring your carpets, your furniture, and your bedding a breeze. Anything it picks up gets deposited into a little compartment for safe keeping; then you can open it up and get rid of it whenever you want. If everything you own is always covered in pet hair (me! It’s me! I’m talking about me!), this gadget is a godsend.
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
3. A set of fast-acting fruit fly traps, because no one should have to share their favorite snacks with uninvited guests. Each trap lasts up to 45 days for continual pest relief — and the design is unobtrusive and discreet too, so you won’t, uh, have to stare at dead bugs every time you pass by your fruit bowl.
Promising review: "Best flytrap EVER! I bought four flytraps, since we've had an infestation for about a month. We tried other traps before but they didn't seem to work (ones that stick to the wall, window, even homemade ones). This one has trapped dozens (no exaggeration) in a matter of two days since putting them out. I have three set up, one in each spot that they've hung around the most, and we barely see them anymore. They are also small, don't take up any room at all, and don't smell horrible (like apple cider vinegar). I just leave it in the same spot away from normal eating areas and they FLOCK to it. I even had a bowl of cut up fruit to eat and they didn't pay my food any mind, they stayed around the trap. Some of the flies are more stubborn than others but I definitely recommend this trap." —kettlecookedkeeler
Get them from Amazon for $14.63+ (available in sets of four, six, or 12 traps).
4. Or an indoor/outdoor bug zapper so effective, it’ll both amaze and perhaps mildly disgust you — but in a good way! With instructions as simple as “plug it in and wait,” this handy device will attract and then eradicate any buggy pests on your deck, in your backyard, on your patio, and even inside your house. Plus, it’s shaped like a cute lil' lantern, so hey — bonus!
Promising review: "Within 10 minutes of plugging this baby in (during the day I might add!), we heard our first BUZZZZZ! Within an hour and many more buzzes, things got quiet! And our house was finally free of flies! They have been out of control INSIDE OUR HOUSE this year. We live in Florida, so we are used to mosquitoes and flies, but it's been so bad! We've tried numerous things outside, but somehow they still come in! We don't leave food out EVER, so it's not like counters etc. aren't clean. They are! But the flies have been driving us nuts! After four days, I now just turn it on in the evening for a couple of hours, and I hear several buzzes, then the house is clear. The flies love the light! They come from far and near to investigate it! The machine is quiet until it zaps! But it truly works! There are no chemicals or smells. It's safe to have around — much safer than having flies buzzing around! I hope it lasts a long time! But for now, it's at the top of the list for 'best purchases of the year'!" —BarbR
Get it from Amazon for $33.99.
5. A laundry stain remover that’ll combat the worst tomato sauce-induced tragedies your wardrobe has suffered with the power of ~enzymes.~ Just spritz it on, wait at least 15 minutes (although you can also wait until your next laundry day – even if that’s still a couple of days away!) and then wash as usual. Bam – stain gone. Heck yes.
Puracy is a Texas-based, family-owned small business specializing in plant-based, chemical-free, hypoallergenic home products, with a donation made to local families in need with a portion of every purchase.
Psst — this spray also does a number on all those other miscellaneous stains in your life, like wine, coffee, soy sauce, makeup, and period blood! I recently bought this to test it for myself, and can attest to how well it works to get period blood out even after you've tried something else. I stained a pair of beloved bright-blue bike shorts in my sleep and tried to get it out with soap and water, but the stain was still there when it came out of the wash. I treated it with this, stuck it back in the wash, and BOOM, it's like it never happened (I panicked before I could get a before and after, please forgive me, laundry gods).
Promising review: "Mom of four here, one of whom is just a month old. I found this product after searching for 'breast milk stain remover.' Nursing my prior kids taught me the woes of stains like this — never have I thrown out more clothes than when I was breastfeeding. In the last month this stuff has proved to be a miracle worker with all sorts of stains. We’ve used it on breast milk, baby poop, spit up, big kid poop, mud, grass, ketchup, balsamic vinegar, Sriracha, chicken dung and mustard. No stain has survived. I follow the instructions and spray the stain, then I load up my washer and set it on a delayed start. Sometimes I’ll spray and leave overnight. I haven’t had any issues with damage to clothes like other reviewers. With four kids and a need to keep their clothes nice to pass along, this stuff is a lifesaver. I’ll be stocking up!" —Kathleen
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
6. A quick and effective jewelry-cleaning “dazzle stick” for a fuss-free way to keep your shinies…well, shiny. A quick scrub with this little brush-tipped tool and voilà — your favorite pieces will be sparkling again in no time.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product. I saw it on TikTok and figured I would give it a try. My grandmother passed away almost eight years ago, and she left me her first engagement ring in her will. I have tried so many jewelry cleaners, toothpaste and toothbrush, you name it, tried everything except for sending it away to get cleaned. I ordered the Diamond Dazzle Stik on Thursday and it arrived the following Saturday, fast shipping! Today is Sunday and I cleaned my ring with the Diamond Dazzle Stik. My ring is just as shiny as it was when my grandfather bought it for my grandmother many many years ago. I will definitely use this Diamond Dazzle Stik on all my jewelry. Highly recommended!" —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $8.79.
7. A cute lil’ carpet and upholstery-cleaning machine from Bissell, for those times when a mere spot treatment just won’t cut it. (Sometimes, things are just REALLY BAD, y’know?) This ultra portable device combines warm water with specialized cleaning agents – choose your formula! – to blast major stains out of your home’s precious soft coverings. No wonder parents of human children and furry ones alike swear by it!
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Looked for it online, and on Walmart they were about $150 for some reason?? Got it here, and I am LOVING IT. Things definitely look cleaner. Spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $123.59+ (available with and without your choice of spot and stain remover).
8. A stationary vacuum that's always ready to receive whatever detritus you might have floating around your floor as you sweep. Bagless and touchless, it’ll gobble up anything you brush towards it all on its own – no muss, no fuss, and certainly no dustpans. Bonus: It looks like a tiny little spaceship, and I think that’s super fun. (Why, yes, I am easily amused; why do you ask?)
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile, which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in eight colors).
9. A multipurpose car cleaner spray that’s the one-and-done grime-fighting solution for literally the entire inside of your vehicle you didn't know you needed. Seriously – this stuff can work its magic on everything from upholstery to leather. How cool (and easy!) is that?
10. A jar of the TikTok-beloved Pink Stuff cleaning paste, because there's almost nothing this stuff can't get shiny and new. From tile and glass to furniture and cookware, this playful pink scrub does it all.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Overall very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
11. Or, a bottle of The Pink Stuff’s Miracle Multipurpose Cleaner, which packs all the power of its pastier sibling into a spray formula built for hard surfaces. Non-abrasive yet still super effective, it’s perfect for tackling large surface areas — think walls, countertops, and the like – without any danger of scratches.
Promising review: "The freakin' best! This stuff is literally the best cleaner I’ve ever used. I recommend it to everyone I know. It makes my stovetop look brand new after every cleaning, the smell is fresh and light, and a little goes a long way. I’ll never stop buying this stuff." —Kelly
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.