2. Dealing with water marks and fingerprints on your sink?
3. Need to clean your dishwasher?
Run the dishwasher like normal, only without any dishes. And to get rid of any lingering vinegar smell, sprinkle in a little baking soda afterwards.
5. Got a stinky sink?
6. Dealing with gross window tracks?
7. Your coffee maker brewing something nasty?
It's like you're making coffee, only you're using a vinegar solution. Brew about half of it, let it sit for an hour, and then run another cycle with water. Voilà!
8. Ironing with a dirty iron?
You can similarly iron a little baby powder into the underarms of white shirts to keep oil from seeping into the threads and causing discoloration.
9. Drain moving too slowly?
A solution of baking soda and vinegar should also help move things along.