1. Put a little twinkle in your backyard.
Tiki torches and patio lights are the perfect addition to any backyard, and they're so easy to set up.
2. Want an easy way to clean your grill?
3. Get mulchy.
4. While we're talking garden and lawn care, make sure your lawn mower blades are the right height.
5. A simple afternoon project can turn into nights full of memories.
6. Go wild with a pressure washer.
7. A white picket fence will charm your new neighbors.
8. If your property already has a fence, give it a facelift!
9. Cool it down...
Adding a ceiling fan to your porch looks super cute AND will be a happy addition during brutal summer heat waves.