1. Melty cheese is the magic glue that plain old works, whether bite-sized...
2. ...or big enough to pull apart.
3. Top the whole thing off with an egg? Ta-daa, breakfast is served.
4. Or maybe you prefer topping your cheesy bread with spinach and tomato. No one would blame you.
5. Or maybe you're more of a tomato and cheese kinda chef.
6. Dice up some mushrooms and you've crafted yourself a simple mushroom pizza!
7. Or maybe you just need a dash of mushrooms and spices to add some zest to your cheesy bread.
8. Even just the words "tuna melt" can warm the coldest of hearts.
9. And the ham and cheese? The French perfected it and called it the Croque Monsieur.
10. But it doesn't matter what you call it so long as that open ham sandy's smothered in sweet, sweet, melty cheese.
11. For your palate's consideration: cheesy chicken and apples.
12. And if you made it this far without drooling, well, so sorry because steak, peppers, and cheese were meant to be together forever.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!