1. The house on 21 Tepeji street, where Cleo (Yalitza Aparicio) lives and works, is in the Roma Sur neighborhood of Mexico City.
2. Kínder Condesa is the school where Paco (Carlos Peralta) studies, it's in the same neighborhood and just a few blocks away from the house.
3. The street where Cleo is almost run over is in Tabacalera, another neighborhood in Mexico City.
4. In the movie, La Casa del Pavo is Cleo and Adela's favorite restaurant — and it's a real restaurant in the Historic Center that has been open for more than 100 years.
5. The Teatro Metropólitan is the theater where many of Cleo and Fermín's dates take place.
6. The workplace of Antonio (Fernando Grediaga), father of the kids and husband of Sofía (Marina de Tavira), is the Siglo XXI Hospital.
7. The Las Américas movie theater is the place where Cleo and grandma Tere (Verónica García) take the kids to have fun.
8. Right outside the Metro Normal is where the scene where "Los Halcones" repress a peaceful student demonstration happens.
9. The furniture shop where Cleo and grandma Tere buy the cradle for the babe is actually a gym in front of the station.
10. And finally, the scene set in Port of Veracruz, where Sofía takes her children and Cleo, was actually shot in the Mexican state of Tabasco.
This post was translated from Spanish.