2. OK, what is it?
The leading theory is that it’s a really big sea lamprey, a horrifying parasitic creature that’s scary even when it’s not enormous. But some aren’t convinced: given the limited scope of the photo, it’s impossible to be sure just what that New Jerseyan speared.
3. No, but seriously, what is it?
IT’S A MONSTER.
RUN. SAVE YOURSELVES.
What The Hell Is This Sea Monster?
SHARE YOUR RESULTS
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏