9. Or hey, maybe you’re hungry. That’s the problem. You end up eating way more than you should.
16. You try to explain how you’re feeling, but no one really gets it.
32. Finally it’s nighttime again. You know how badly you need to catch up on lost sleep.
35. And so, the cycle continues.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳