9. Or hey, maybe you’re hungry. That’s the problem. You end up eating way more than you should.
16. You try to explain how you’re feeling, but no one really gets it.
32. Finally it’s nighttime again. You know how badly you need to catch up on lost sleep.
35. And so, the cycle continues.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️