1. Brendan Maclean, “Stupid”
Haven’t heard of Brendan Maclean? That’s OK. While he’s had a pretty successful career in Australia, he hasn’t quite crossed over to the U.S. yet. Brendan describes himself as “a totally queer singer songwriter who got lucky and is now going to be in Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby.” Get into him now before he hits the mainstream.
And if you really want to impress your friends, try to learn some of those bitchin’ dance moves.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎