1. Brendan Maclean, “Stupid”
Haven’t heard of Brendan Maclean? That’s OK. While he’s had a pretty successful career in Australia, he hasn’t quite crossed over to the U.S. yet. Brendan describes himself as “a totally queer singer songwriter who got lucky and is now going to be in Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby.” Get into him now before he hits the mainstream.
And if you really want to impress your friends, try to learn some of those bitchin’ dance moves.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱