6. The one who offers to be designated driver and then gets drunk.
This isn’t just annoying: it’s INCREDIBLY dangerous. Being a DD is a big responsibility. Yes, it’s a pain sometimes, but getting drunk when you’re the head of the carpool is total asshole behavior.
12. The one who won’t shut up about being drunk.
The only thing worse than bragging about how not drunk you are is doing the opposite. Yes, we’re all drinking — no one is surprised that alcohol is impairing your motor skills. But go ahead and tell the world. I’m sure someone gives a crap.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: More than 10 opposition party members resigned in an effort to force Jeremy Corbyn to quit.