12. President Andrew Shepherd (Michael Douglas)
From the 1995 romantic comedy The American President. Let me tell you something about charm: it goes a long way.
11. President Mackenzie Allen (Geena Davis)
From the 2005 ABC series Commander in Chief. Hopefully the first female President can avoid being judged by her looks, but damned if Mac didn’t look good in an evening gown.
10. President David Palmer (Dennis Haysbert)
From the 2001 Fox series 24. And now he does Allstate commercials — talk about a downgrade.
9. President James Foster (Mark Harmon)
From the 2004 romantic comedy Chasing Liberty. Silver fox alert, you guys!
8. President Thomas J. Whitmore (Bill Pullman)
From the 1996 sci-fi action film Independence Day. How many other Presidents have taken such a hands-on approach to defending our planet from an alien threat?
7. President Mays Gilliam (Chris Rock)
From the 2003 comedy Head of State. How’s this for a memorable tagline: “The only thing white is the house.”
6. President Joseph Staton (Dennis Quaid)
From the 2006 comedy American Dreamz. President Staton is also known as the hottest George W. Bush parody ever.
5. President Chet Roosevelt (John Ritter)
From the 1979 comedy Americathon. Ritter played the 1998 President and was almost as hot as actual 1998 President Bill Clinton.
4. President Diane Steen (Christina Applegate)
From the 1998 comedy Mafia! She was as ready for the position as she was to be head of the household in Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead.
3. President Fitzgerald Thomas Grant III (Tony Goldwyn)
From the 2012 ABC series Scandal. Oh, like you wouldn’t have a steamy affair with him.
2. President Elias Martinez (Blair Underwood)
From the 2010 NBC series The Event. Was he an alien? Did aliens want to kill him? Who cares — he was hunky.
1. President Devlin (George Clooney)
From the 2003 family adventure film Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over. George Clooney, everyone. Sorry, but it’s not a contest.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we're covering the entire ceremony live.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.