1. Life Is a Journey Hummingbird Unisex Tie-Dye Shirt
Show your friends your carefree attitude with a funky tie-dye print and two grammatical errors. This shirt is actually customizable, so if you want to change “im” and “everyday,” knock yourself out. That hummingbird won’t budge, though.
2. Blah Blah Blah Phone Case
Are your phone conversations long and incoherent? Do friends sometimes let you yammer on because it’s easier than trying to make sense of what you’re saying? This phone case lets everyone know, “I am a nightmare to talk to.”
3. Luvin’ My Life Capri
For those who love their lives but don’t have much self-respect, these capris are the perfect way to walk around with “luvin’ my life” emblazoned on your ass. Note that this isn’t even the preferred spelling of the word, but hey, “luvin’” is quirky!
4. Life Is a Journey Capri
Or perhaps you’re not “luvin’” life — you’re not quite there yet, but you recognize that (you guessed it!) life is a journey. These capris are well suited to the roller coaster of existence. Life is a journey that ends with your ass. Heart.
5. Chicken Apron
Nothing says mentally competent like an all-caps demand for your chicken. Look, you can wear this apron when you’re making chicken, if you’re boring. But you can also wear it out as a conversation piece, or at least a warning sign.
6. Good Thoughts Shirt
Your life of good thoughts and good actions can start after you buy this shirt, which was a poor thought and an even worse action. Oh, well. Who doesn’t love gray tie-dye and hot pink? There’s also a butterfly, as a reminder that goodness is fleeting.
7. Slut Pig Booty Shorts
Remember that good thoughts extend to those around you, too, so why not commemorate that time you called Brandi a slut pig because she pointed out that you were totally high. Incidentally, these make great stocking stuffers!
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲