4. Here’s the thing: You didn’t read the fine print.
7. You bought the “Godzilla” soundtrack, and it wasn’t enough.
8. You bought the Harvey Danger album, and it still wasn’t enough.
9. You bought the Marcy Playground album, and damn it, Columbia House demanded that you buy more.
10. Whether or not you bought Natalie Imbruglia, they were going to keep charging you.
13. That’s when you went to your parents. There was a lot of screaming. And tears. And a loan you never paid back.
15. And you vowed to help others learn from your mistake.
18. Consider yourself warned.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.