4. Here’s the thing: You didn’t read the fine print.
7. You bought the “Godzilla” soundtrack, and it wasn’t enough.
8. You bought the Harvey Danger album, and it still wasn’t enough.
9. You bought the Marcy Playground album, and damn it, Columbia House demanded that you buy more.
10. Whether or not you bought Natalie Imbruglia, they were going to keep charging you.
13. That’s when you went to your parents. There was a lot of screaming. And tears. And a loan you never paid back.
15. And you vowed to help others learn from your mistake.
18. Consider yourself warned.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- At least 41 people died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸