1. Because Fiona Wallice is flawless.
2. And while she doesn't have time to watch TV, you do.
3. She has a biting wit.
4. And there is nothing funnier than watching Fiona lose her shit.
5. Except maybe watching someone else lose her shit at Fiona.
6. Because almost every supporting character is a delightful idiot.
7. They say amazing things.
8. Fiona doesn't make any sense either, which her clients only occasionally notice.
9. These people don't think they're idiots, which just makes it better.
10. Anyone who goes to Fiona for therapy must be at least A LITTLE dumb.
11. Because the show is internet savvy.
12. Like, so internet savvy.
13. Fiona will impress you with her incredible tech skills.
14. Because you need a Friends reunion.
15. Actually, you need multiple Friends reunions.
16. How about all of the Friends reunions? How does that sound?
17. Or maybe you need a belated '90s sitcom crossover.
18. Because every guest star is amazing.
19. I mean, where else are you going to see Meryl Streep do this?
20. And say this?
21. Or explain the wrongness of gay sex with her hands?