15. As a woman, she’s fiercely independent, not instantly falling for the prince in either of his forms.
17. When she does fall in love with Prince Naveen, it’s not because he’s perfect, but rather that she accepts his flaws.
18. They’re willing to stay frogs to be together. It’s a decision they make as a couple, because they’re equals.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.