15. As a woman, she’s fiercely independent, not instantly falling for the prince in either of his forms.
17. When she does fall in love with Prince Naveen, it’s not because he’s perfect, but rather that she accepts his flaws.
18. They’re willing to stay frogs to be together. It’s a decision they make as a couple, because they’re equals.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.