15. Christopher Lee in Curse of Frankenstein (1957)
On the one hand, it’s Christopher Lee. On the other, couldn’t Dr. Frankenstein get him two normal eyes? That would have gone a long way toward making him dateable. As it stands, he’s got just a little bit of Lee’s British charm and a whole lot of pasty skin.
13. Lon Chaney Jr. in The Ghost of Frankenstein (1942)
All of Universal’s Frankenstein’s Monsters basically look the same. Which is fine. But since several different horror stars played him over the years, it’s worth distinguishing between them. Here’s Lon Chaney Jr., who let’s face it, was way hotter as a werewolf in The Wolf Man.
12. Bela Lugosi in Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man (1943)
Speaking of the wolf man, Lon Chaney Jr. returned to the hirsute role in this monster movie mash-up. Bela Lugosi of Dracula fame took his turn as Frankenstein’s Monster. And he kind of looks like Dracula wearing Frankenstein makeup, which is fun.
8. Joe De Sue in Blackenstein (1973)
While not nearly as sexy as Blacula, Blackenstein is still kind of studly. Not to be confused with Kenan Thompson’s Blackenstein on Saturday Night Live.
6. Michael Sarrazin in Frankenstein: The True Story (1973)
Bad teeth and bad skin, both of which degenerate as the film goes on, but otherwise, this Creature has a lot going for him. I mean, he’s downright dashing until his decaying corpse body starts falling apart, and come on, we’ve all been there.
2. Aaron Eckhart in I, Frankenstein (2014)
Yeah, OK. This Creature was apparently assembled entirely from super-ripped babes. Honestly, I feel like Dr. Frankenstein wouldn’t spend so much time crafting a Monster this beautiful, but hey, who am I to question his scientific method? No matter what, the results are exceptional.
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And Labour's Sadiq Khan is London's newly elected mayor. He's the first Muslim to lead a major European capital city.