1. Mistresses is not a good show.
In fact, it’s kind of terrible. So why can’t I stop watching?
3. But really, it’s a show about doin’ it.
Specifically with someone who isn’t your spouse. And that is great. The main draw of a late-night soap is steamy love scenes and partner swapping. Let’s be grateful that Mistresses is able to cut through the bullshit.
9. There are laughs.
10. And sass.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.