1. Mistresses is not a good show.
In fact, it’s kind of terrible. So why can’t I stop watching?
3. But really, it’s a show about doin’ it.
Specifically with someone who isn’t your spouse. And that is great. The main draw of a late-night soap is steamy love scenes and partner swapping. Let’s be grateful that Mistresses is able to cut through the bullshit.
9. There are laughs.
10. And sass.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."