1. Karen Cartwright is a nightmare person.
She’s doing what she does best: taking the attention away from everyone else while boring the audience.
2. Look at those DEAD EYES.
Didn’t you ever learn how to smize, Karen?
5. UGHHHH. I can’t even look at this.
6. Karen really wants to be Marilyn, even though she’s all wrong for the part.
7. Yeah, like anyone would buy this crap.
Literally every sane person in the world is Team Ivy.
8. Ivy is seriously so much better suited for the role.
It’s not even a contest.
9. You stay the hell away from Ivy, Karen.
Your blah-ness is dragging her down.
10. Ivy is a goddess.
She’s a BOMBSHELL, Karen.
11. Gross. You don’t even deserve to be in her presence.
12. Oh, look how “edgy.”
13. SERIOUSLY. KAREN. BACK OFF.
14. These dancers only hang with you because they feel bad.
Also your lack of personality makes them look more well developed.
15. And quit trying to steal the spotlight from Jennifer Hudson, Karen.
You’re embarrassing yourself.
16. This is Karen’s roommate.
17. Ugh, and Karen thinks she’s so goddamn cool.
Stop trying so hard.
18. Your sunglasses are stupid, Karen.
Take them off, Karen. Ugh.
19. And look at her ruining church for all these poor people.
Put your Jesus complex aside. They came to worship God, not Karen Cartwright.
20. Did I mention it took her like five minutes to find a new love interest?
Everything always works out for KAREN. Whatever.
21. But like, it’s really hard being Karen.
Because boo hoo, sometimes you have to work for something instead of having it handed to you on a silver goddamn platter.
22. BOO HOO, KAREN.
No one cares.
23. You’ve ruined the lives of so many people around you.
Maybe feel sorry for them instead of for yourself. Or not, whatever.
24. The ONLY GOOD THING about Karen is that she isn’t Ellis.
25. Ugh, Ellis.
The actual worst.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: More than 10 opposition party members resigned in an effort to force Jeremy Corbyn to quit.