1. Karen Cartwright is a nightmare person.
She’s doing what she does best: taking the attention away from everyone else while boring the audience.
2. Look at those DEAD EYES.
Didn’t you ever learn how to smize, Karen?
5. UGHHHH. I can’t even look at this.
6. Karen really wants to be Marilyn, even though she’s all wrong for the part.
7. Yeah, like anyone would buy this crap.
Literally every sane person in the world is Team Ivy.
8. Ivy is seriously so much better suited for the role.
It’s not even a contest.
9. You stay the hell away from Ivy, Karen.
Your blah-ness is dragging her down.
10. Ivy is a goddess.
She’s a BOMBSHELL, Karen.
11. Gross. You don’t even deserve to be in her presence.
12. Oh, look how “edgy.”
13. SERIOUSLY. KAREN. BACK OFF.
14. These dancers only hang with you because they feel bad.
Also your lack of personality makes them look more well developed.
15. And quit trying to steal the spotlight from Jennifer Hudson, Karen.
You’re embarrassing yourself.
16. This is Karen’s roommate.
17. Ugh, and Karen thinks she’s so goddamn cool.
Stop trying so hard.
18. Your sunglasses are stupid, Karen.
Take them off, Karen. Ugh.
19. And look at her ruining church for all these poor people.
Put your Jesus complex aside. They came to worship God, not Karen Cartwright.
20. Did I mention it took her like five minutes to find a new love interest?
Everything always works out for KAREN. Whatever.
21. But like, it’s really hard being Karen.
Because boo hoo, sometimes you have to work for something instead of having it handed to you on a silver goddamn platter.
22. BOO HOO, KAREN.
No one cares.
23. You’ve ruined the lives of so many people around you.
Maybe feel sorry for them instead of for yourself. Or not, whatever.
24. The ONLY GOOD THING about Karen is that she isn’t Ellis.
25. Ugh, Ellis.
The actual worst.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀