4. Stefan/Katherine (The Vampire Diaries)
Turning Katherine human allowed for some of this season’s most compelling stories, particularly her helping cure Stefan’s PTSD in the sexiest way possible. (Note: Yes, they hooked up before this, but that was a really long time ago.)
5. Nolan/Patrick (Revenge)
After Nolan’s dud of a romance with Padma in Season 2, we needed to see Mr. Ross get his groove back. And he definitely did with Patrick, Victoria’s studly son. Whatever impediments stand in their way, kudos to Revenge for not holding back.
6. Mary/Francis (Reign)
Mary Queen of Scots and Francis are destined to end up together. If you don’t believe me, read a history book. Regardless, it’s been a pleasure watching their courtship, which is a lot sexier on TV than it was in real life.
8. Austin/Margaret (Masters of Sex)
One of the show’s most unlikely pairings turned out to be the most satisfying, as Austin found his missing libido and gave Margaret what she so desperately needed: affection, passion, and, yes, her first orgasm.
21. Will/Alana (Hannibal)
How can something so wrong feel so right? It probably helps that Hugh Dancy and Caroline Dhavernas are two of the most attractive people on the planet. Anyway, this was a nice break from the bleak plot and relentless gore.
29. Walt/Bennett (The Carrie Diaries)
Aw, young, gay, barely-out-of-the-closet love! Walt and Bennett are preposterously cute together, and while it seemed like Bennett was going to dick Walt around, it looks like he’s ready to be serious. As serious as Bennett can be, at least.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.