3. Big Yella (Sugar Corn Pops)
This fan favorite cowboy isn’t quite as adorable as Poppy, but he does have a fan club (the “Big Yella Society”) campaigning to get him back on cereal boxes. Big Yella appeared in the late ’70s, which means he predates Poppy.
4. Alphie (Alpha-Bits)
Because the cereal was “dog-gone good.” Cute. Well, certainly cuter than the Alpha-Bits Monster, another forgotten cereal mascot.
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.