3. This is not proper courtroom decorum.
9. This is not how you earn someone’s trust.
Always remember: personal space.
10. This is not how you encourage two people to kiss.
Violently smushing their heads together is only OK when you’re playing with Barbies.
15. This is not OK pool behavior.
Keep your hands to yourself. Other people have to swim there, you know.
16. This is not how you cement the student-teacher relationship.
Probably don’t do coke at all, just to be on the safe side.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.