1. “Circle of Life” from “The Lion King” in Zulu
The Lion King is the only Disney movie that’s been fully translated into an African language. But “Circle of Life” already had some Zulu words in it, so it’s kind of cheating.
2. “Be Our Guest” from “Beauty and the Beast” in French
3. “A Whole New World” from “Aladdin” in Arabic
4. “I’m Wishing/One Song” from “Snow White” in German
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs takes place in a fairy-tale kingdom of indeterminate origin. Since the original story is German, though, it’s safe to say this is what Snow White should be singing.
5. “I Won’t Say I’m in Love” from “Hercules” in Greek
Feel free to point out that this should be in Ancient Greek. I’ll point out that you’re a nerd.
6. “Reflection” from “Mulan” in Mandarin Chinese
7. “Out There” from “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” in French
In French, this is basically Les Miz.
8. “When You Wish Upon a Star” from “Pinocchio” in Italian
9. “Part Of Your World” from “The Little Mermaid” in Danish
Like Snow White, The Little Mermaid could take place anywhere. But Hans Christian Andersen wrote the story in Danish, and everyone knows that’s what mermaids speak.
10. “Everybody Wants to Be a Cat” from “The Aristocats” in French
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏