1. Say hello to the Greek Real Housewives.
2. Never heard of “The Real Housewives of Athens”?
That’s because the series was a huge failure. Not officially connected to the Bravo brand, The Real Housewives of Athens sought to capitalize on the American franchise by showing Greek women enjoying their opulent and carefree lifestyles.
Not the best idea when your country is in the midst of total financial collapse.
3. The Real Housewives of Athens were…
10. You can watch all of the episodes on YouTube, but it helps if you speak Greek.
This is the pilot.
11. And here’s a promo for one of the episodes.
Featuring a puppy, a smattering of English, and some Greek singing.
12. So here’s the real question: How long until we get this show with subtitles?
Or maybe it would just be easier to learn Greek.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.