1. Say hello to the Greek Real Housewives.
2. Never heard of “The Real Housewives of Athens”?
That’s because the series was a huge failure. Not officially connected to the Bravo brand, The Real Housewives of Athens sought to capitalize on the American franchise by showing Greek women enjoying their opulent and carefree lifestyles.
Not the best idea when your country is in the midst of total financial collapse.
3. The Real Housewives of Athens were…
10. You can watch all of the episodes on YouTube, but it helps if you speak Greek.
This is the pilot.
11. And here’s a promo for one of the episodes.
Featuring a puppy, a smattering of English, and some Greek singing.
12. So here’s the real question: How long until we get this show with subtitles?
Or maybe it would just be easier to learn Greek.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️