1. They’re like fish sticks.
And who doesn’t like fish sticks? I would eat fish sticks for every meal if they weren’t loaded with preservatives and deep fried in oil.
3. They won’t be around forever.
Do you know what “limited time” means? It means RUN, DON’T WALK.
6. They’re kind of cute.
Right? Well, they’re not un-cute.
7. Actually they look like the Popplers from “Futurama.”
And I know those turned out to be baby aliens, but come on, you totally wanted to try a Poppler, consequences be damned.
14. They’re a good source of protein, presumably.
Because fish have protein! What are you going to do, drink a bunch of Protein McShakes?
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳