1. They’re like fish sticks.
And who doesn’t like fish sticks? I would eat fish sticks for every meal if they weren’t loaded with preservatives and deep fried in oil.
3. They won’t be around forever.
Do you know what “limited time” means? It means RUN, DON’T WALK.
6. They’re kind of cute.
Right? Well, they’re not un-cute.
7. Actually they look like the Popplers from “Futurama.”
And I know those turned out to be baby aliens, but come on, you totally wanted to try a Poppler, consequences be damned.
14. They’re a good source of protein, presumably.
Because fish have protein! What are you going to do, drink a bunch of Protein McShakes?
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- The Supreme Court has struck down restrictions on abortion providers in Texas, holding that such restrictions are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸