1. They’re like fish sticks.
And who doesn’t like fish sticks? I would eat fish sticks for every meal if they weren’t loaded with preservatives and deep fried in oil.
3. They won’t be around forever.
Do you know what “limited time” means? It means RUN, DON’T WALK.
6. They’re kind of cute.
Right? Well, they’re not un-cute.
7. Actually they look like the Popplers from “Futurama.”
And I know those turned out to be baby aliens, but come on, you totally wanted to try a Poppler, consequences be damned.
14. They’re a good source of protein, presumably.
Because fish have protein! What are you going to do, drink a bunch of Protein McShakes?
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.