1. Interviewer: First of all, happy birthday to you both. Congratulations on another year of being awesome.
4. Interviewer: How are you celebrating?
7. Interviewer: It’s nice to see you guys letting loose.
10. Interviewer: Wait, James, put your clothes back on.
13. Interviewer: Hey, now, let’s calm down. James, stop crying.
16. Interviewer: Exactly. I’m trying to get to know you guys better.
19. Interviewer: So, right. Questions. You’ve both always had a way with women.
22. Interviewer: But have you ever dealt with rejection?
25. Interviewer: How do you handle that?
28. Interviewer: Aw, guys! But like, you know you’re hot, right?
31. Interviewer: What’s it like dealing with your rabid fans?
34. Interviewer: And how do you relax after a long day?
37. Interviewer: OK, this is getting weird. And TMI. Why did you guys even agree to this interview?
40. Interviewer: I’m not gonna lie — I feel used. Thanks for hanging out, but why don’t you go and get back to partying.
43. Interviewer: I’m afraid to ask, but … any closing thoughts?
47. Interviewer: Great. Thanks. (Never again.) Bye, guys.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.