1. Interviewer: First of all, happy birthday to you both. Congratulations on another year of being awesome.
4. Interviewer: How are you celebrating?
7. Interviewer: It’s nice to see you guys letting loose.
10. Interviewer: Wait, James, put your clothes back on.
13. Interviewer: Hey, now, let’s calm down. James, stop crying.
16. Interviewer: Exactly. I’m trying to get to know you guys better.
19. Interviewer: So, right. Questions. You’ve both always had a way with women.
22. Interviewer: But have you ever dealt with rejection?
25. Interviewer: How do you handle that?
28. Interviewer: Aw, guys! But like, you know you’re hot, right?
31. Interviewer: What’s it like dealing with your rabid fans?
34. Interviewer: And how do you relax after a long day?
37. Interviewer: OK, this is getting weird. And TMI. Why did you guys even agree to this interview?
40. Interviewer: I’m not gonna lie — I feel used. Thanks for hanging out, but why don’t you go and get back to partying.
43. Interviewer: I’m afraid to ask, but … any closing thoughts?
47. Interviewer: Great. Thanks. (Never again.) Bye, guys.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸