1. You’re trapped by an invisible dome.
2. Like, you can’t cross it at all.
3. And it’s actually THE WORST.
4. You’ve tried EVERYTHING.
5. You don’t even want to think about the last time you touched a loved one.
6. If one person gets sick, EVERYBODY gets sick.
7. Fire really stresses you out.
8. Suddenly rain is, like, the best thing ever.
9. Your relationship moves quickly.
10. Like, REALLY quickly.
11. And trying to break up can be impossible.
12. Face it, the dome is sort of romantic!
13. But also, people are just SUPER intense.
14. You’ve picked up some new hobbies.
15. I mean, you’ve been digging way more often than you used to.
16. And drinking.
17. And fighting.
18. Being a kid is extra complicated.
19. You basically can’t get through an entire day without seizing.
20. It’s like, you just want to have a normal day and suddenly PINK STARS ARE FALLING. Ugh.
21. On the plus side, your radio show is getting more listeners than ever.
22. And you’ve been kind of forced to bond with new people.
23. You get to make friends you probably wouldn’t have otherwise.
24. You’re stuck here, and sometimes it really sucks.
25. There’s actually a pretty good chance you’re going to die under the dome.
26. But you wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸