24 Things We Learned From The Cast And Crew Of "Game Of Thrones"
Find out what's worse than being married to Joffrey, and if those crazy Lannister twins can ever make it work. We spoke to the cast and crew of Game of Thrones on the red carpet at the Season 3 premiere.
1. Cersei has some major delusions.
2. She and Tyrion will continue to butt heads.
3. While Cersei and Jaime will struggle to reunite. (Gross.)
4. Tyrion will be OK.
5. Sansa has to figure out her next move.
6. There are worse things than being married to Joffrey.
7. Bran will come into his own venturing out from Winterfell.
8. Don't hold your breath for a Stark family reunion.
9. Back in King's Landing, the Tyrells are trying to control the Lannisters.
10. Meanwhile, Jaime is wandering with Brienne. And that relationship will get even more interesting.
11. The Night's Watch is not in a great place.
12. Arya's journey continues to take her farther from home. And yes, Hot Pie's at her side.
13. We'll see more of the love story between Robb and Talisa, which was not in the books.
14. There are pros and cons to playing an original character.
15. The actors also help transform their characters.
16. But even with some diversions, fans of the book series can be very useful.
17. Like many of her fellow cast members, Natalie Dormer didn't read the books.
18. Of course, not reading the books doesn't mean remaining unspoiled.
19. The changes that have been made still stay true to the spirit of books.
20. If it makes you feel any better, George R.R. Martin understands the reasons behind the changes.
21. He actually likes the additions, though he's still a little bummed when things get cut.
22. This is going to be another violent season. Try not to get too attached to any of the characters.
23. THAT SCENE from the book will be brutal.
24. Get ready for another helping of sex and gore.
Game of Thrones Season 3 premieres March 31 on HBO.