1. You'll always be the first to know if someone's fly is undone.
2. Your dance moves aren't traditional but they still work.
3. You know each and every crack or pothole on pavements and walkways.
4. Cobblestones are proof that hell is a place on earth.
5. When a new road or path is laid down, the thrill of bump-free wheeling is overwhelming.
6. When a buggy is waiting at the bus stop, war is about to commence for that sacred space reserved for wheelchairs or buggies.
7. If you've experienced the hills of Edinburgh or San Francisco, you feel unstoppable...
8. ...until you see steps with no accompanying ramp.
9. Wheelchair bathrooms often double up as storage closets.
10. Sometimes, they don't even fit a wheelchair.
11. That's why it's handy to keep a list of Four-Star hotels that have wheelchair bathrooms in their lobby.
12. They have proper big wheelchair toilets in there AND they have nice soap.
13. Not every day in a wheelchair is like this.
Even though you wish you could look this good on the court.
14. Even if Lady Gaga is stealing our style.
15. There are days when it feels like everything is closed off to us.
16. You get asked inappropriate questions all the time.
17. And sometimes people talk about you like you're not there.
18. But it's important to make an entrance.
19. When people call you brave, it never feels like a compliment.
But you'll take it anyway.