2. Netflix will never judge you.
Go ahead and watch Titanic forty-seven times, an entire season of ID Mysteries, and finish off by falling asleep to Adventure Time. Netflix still thinks you rock.
4. Netflix can make you cry, but in a good way.
Sometimes you just need a good cry, that’s why Netflix comes totally prepared with movies like The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Ghost, and Rent.
8. Netflix is great at Long Distance Relationships.
If you don’t want all that hassle of face-to-face commitment, Netflix does still deliver to your door. It’s like “Hey, I’ll give you space. Just let me know what you need and I’ll drop it off.”
9. Netflix always lets you know where you stand.
You never have to have awkward DTR talks ever again! Netflix checks off every episode you’ve finished so you know what’s next. Also, if you ever need a break, Netflix will let you pick up right where you left off when you come back. Have you ever dated anyone that does that?
17. Netflix lets you crush on other people.
Jealousy is never an issue with Netflix. Which is really important because if I’m not vocally admitting my obsession with Kerry Washington in Scandal or openly discussing the perfection that is Ryan Gosling, am I even being entertained?
19. Netflix is a cheap date.
Don’t worry about breaking the bank, Netflix is totally affordable. You can even share an account with all your friends. It’s like polygamy, but better.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails obtained by BuzzFeed News show.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄