In honor of Hanukkah, here is a ranking of how I think my Jewish mother would approve of Disney Princes...assuming they were all "nice Jewish boys" to begin with.
10. John Smith: 1 out of 5 Matzo Balls
9. Prince Phillip: 2 out of 5 Matzo Balls
My mom would take one look at Prince Phillip's ex girlfriend Aurora and be concerned. If I could convince her he isn't a "shiksa chaser," he may get approval.
8. Tarzan: 2 out of 5 Matzo Balls
As much as my mom would like Tarzan as a person, he's probably a little wild for dating approval. Even more troubling though, he lives far away and she'd be worried I would move to live in the jungle with him, with no cell phone service, and she'd never hear from me again.
7. Hercules: 2.5 out of 5 Matzo Balls
While my mom would definitely enjoy the eye candy aspect, I don't think she could get past his questionable life goals of "becoming a hero." He would need to buckle down and get a "real job."
6. Prince Charming: 3 out of 5 Matzo Balls
5. The Beast: 3.5 out 5 Matzo Balls
4. Li Shang: 4 out of 5 Matzo Balls
3. Aladdin: 4 out of 5 Matzo Balls
2. Kristoff: 4.5 out of 5 Matzo Balls
My mom would absolutely approve of Kristoff. He's hardworking, thoughtful, and cute. And to be honest, my family would fit right in with our potential in-laws.