2. Step 1: Buy terrifying-looking hollow chocolate Easter bunnies and your favorite red wine.
(This would also work with any liquor.)
3. Step 2: Bite off the ears of said terrifying chocolate Easter bunnies.
4. Step 3: Fill chocolate Easter bunnies with wine.
5. Step 4: Cheers!
Enjoy the subtle flavor of chocolate in your wine, and a cup Willy Wonka would be proud of.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- Rep. Devin Nunes' public claims about Trump surveillance has threatened the intelligence committee's ability to impartially investigate Russian interference in the election.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.