by , , , ,
Can You Get Through This Post Without Mouth Vomiting?
Even candy corn lovers have their limits.
The season is almost upon us, the season of....candy corn. Are you ready? Or is your stomach too weak? Let's find out.
1. We'll start out easy – check out these fresh corns. Looks pretty good, right?
2. What about this badly lit jar of them? So waxy...mmm.
3. Maybe if we bake them into peanut butter squares it will look more appetizing?
4. Or put them in their "natural state."
5. No? Well what about these perfect rows of them.
6. Queasy yet?
7. What if we glue a ton of them on a wreath!?
8. Maybe this "humpback banana-corn" will help?
9. I know, let's just stick them in a HUGE LOAF. Have you thrown up in your mouth a little yet?
10. What about if we just drop a few in this drink...and let them melt through the night?
11. Or try a "homemade" version?
12. Or better yet, here's a candy corn pizza, to mop up your vomit with.
13. After you vomit all over yourself, you can wash off with this candy corn soap.
14. Then look at this dog's nails and vomit some more.
15. Did you think that dog’s paws were too cute? What about this one’s?
16. Or how about some HUMAN HANDS grasping corns. Mmm...sweaty, pre-handled candy corn.
17. Haven't thrown up yet? Better get a bag ready to watch this video of a melted candy corn ball being constructed.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Did you vomit?
vote votesNot at all, actually this made me hungry!
vote votesA little bit in my mouth.
vote votesThere is vomit everywhere.