1. Swan: The Life and Dance of Anna Pavlova illustrated by Julie Morstad
2. The Little Gardner by Emily Hughes
3. Red, Yellow, Blue (and a Dash of White, Too!) by Charles George Esperanza
4. To the Sea by Cale Atkinson
5. Pool by Jihyeon Lee.
6. The Tea Party in the Woods by Akiko Miyakoshi
7. One Word from Sophia illustrated by Yasmeen Ismail
8. Leo: A Ghost Story illustrated by Christian Robinson
9. The Marvellous Fluffy Squishy Itty Bitty by Beatrice Alemagna
10. Sonya’s Chickens by Phoebe Wahl
11. Lazy Dave illustrated by Jarvis
12. Home illustrated by Carson Ellis
13. Beastly Verse by JooHee Yoon
14. This is Sadie illustrated by Julie Morstad
16. Mummy Cat illustrated by Lisa Brown
The textures in the illustrations for Mummy Cat are notably awesome. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself petting the pages.
17. The Whisper by Pamela Zagarenski
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴