1. This is your response when someone casually asks "How's it going?"
2. You have trouble not twerking when a good song comes on in your headphones in public.
3. You get a small adrenaline rush from moving through revolving doors.
4. You have a crush on everyone...in general.
5. You have to pee every five minutes.
6. If your BFF doesn't text you back within one day you consider calling 911.
7. This is your face when talking to new people.
8. You sound like a crazy person in most emails unless you go back and edit out the exclamation points after every sentence.
9. You've gotten nervous and momentarily forgotten how to walk.
10. When you see a good-looking food walk by at a restaurant, you look like you just had a Jesus sighting.
11. You've considered buying small helmets for your toes since you stub them so much.
12. This is you on airplanes.
13. This is you when someone else is driving.
14. This is you on bridges.
15. And this is you chilling on the couch and then your favorite show comes on TV.
If you or someone you know suffers from five or more of these symptoms it may be No Chill Disorder.
No Chill Disorder is more common than you think. If you are still unsure if you have NCD, your sibling, BFF or significant other should be able to properly diagnose you. One of the best cures for NCD is a Netflix binge while consuming cheese and/or alcohol. There is hope.