11 Everyday Problems Solved With The Power Of Perspective
Oh yeah, we're specks.
1. Your alarm doesn't go off.
Guess what, that green spot is North America compared to Jupiter.
2. Then you realize you don't have any milk to put in your coffee.
Well this is what the situation on Earth looks like from Mars.
3. Then you're late for work.
This is the view of your office on Earth from Neptune, 4 billion miles away.
4. And your boss yells at you.
Did you know that from within the Milky Way galaxy this is all we're seeing when look up from Earth at night.
5. You're bored at work.
Ok, but, in JUST this picture taken by the Hubble telescope, there are thousands and thousands of galaxies, each containing millions of stars, each with their own planets.
6. You bump into an ex on your way home.
They seem pretty small compared to our solar system.
7. Your dog peed on the floor when you get in.
Seems pretty silly compared to this image of our SOLAR SYSTEM NEIGHBORS.
8. Then you feel like you overate at dinner and you're trying to lose 5 pounds.
Here's a visual of our neighboring GALAXIES.
9. Something you see on the internet bothers you.
OK, but really though, here's a view of our neighboring SUPER CLUSTERS.
10. You have some trouble falling asleep because you're worried about the next day.
Don't worry because this is us in our "OBSERVABLE" UNIVERSE.
11. Your alarm doesn't go off again.
Just look at the size of an average comet compared to Los Angeles.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!