1. When brittle hair happens.
2. When your colour starts to fade.
3. When frizzy hair happens.
WHAT YOUR HAIR IS SAYING IN HAIRSPEAK: "I've got their hair equivalent of a hangover."
TRANSLATION:You've probably overdone the blow-drying, styling iron, colouring, or whatever else you might be torturing it with.
HOW TO FIX IT: It happens when the outermost layer of each strand gets ruffled, so find a conditioner or leave-in that contains oils or keratin. It will help smooth down the hair fibres and provides some frizz control.
4. Your hair is breaking off.
5. You have dandruff.
6. Your hair isn't growing.
7. Your hair is limp.
8. Your hair is greasy.
9. Your hair is looking dull and dry.
10. When your style won't stick.
Go on, listen to your hair…
Want to treat your hair the way it wants to be treated? Check out L'Oréal Paris Elvive for its every need.