1. Whilst others spent their student loans on clothes, games, and booze you delighted in trips to the supermarket and a fully stocked fridge shelf.
2. You grew obviously giddy at the thought of having friends round for dinner and then preceded to dominate the entire evening by talking about ALL of the food.
3. You were wildly excited when you discovered there was a local farmers market on in town and instantly went sample crazy.
4. Anytime there was a uni event on that even slightly involved food, you were there! Cake sale fundraising Queen.
5. When people asked you what you got up to at uni and you sort of lied because you actually just stayed in your pyjamas and baked all day.
6. You got WAY too happy when Great British Bake Off or Masterchef were back on TV, whilst other people poured over TOWIE.
7. You were the only housemate to ever have staple ingredients like plain flour, ACTUAL REAL butter, and ALL of the SUGAR varieties in your cupboard.
8. When one of your housemates decided to go on a ludicrous diet in a bid to lose weight or appear ‘healthy’, you instantly relished in making the BEST home cooked food and rubbing their nose in it.
9. You practically frowned when other students talked about their food shopping habits.
10. The best part about daytime TV for you was always the Food Network channel!
11. You were physically repulsed when fellow students would suggest to go for lunch at a low price ‘chain’ establishment.
12. When a fellow housemate asked what you were making for dinner and you blurted out your food as though it were on a restaurant menu.
13. You were overly protective of all of your kitchenware and went ABSOULTELY mental if you saw one of your housemates using your things incorrectly.
14. You always made your own lunch and delighted in the fact that you never dined in the uni canteen.
15. When dividing up fridge and storage space you knew you’d be the one to need the most room. Yet, somehow by some SICK turn of events another housemate got the biggest shelf and preceded to keep just ONE banana and a tub of spread on it.
16. You were the one to initiate house meals for festive occasions and became an instant MUM when giving out instructions for preparing a Christmas dinner.
17. You almost had to stop yourself from laughing when other people didn’t know how to make ‘BASIC’ things.
18. Whenever it was a housemates birthday you were the one to start the secret cake planning.
19. When someone offered to cook for the house and you couldn’t help but interfere. You just stood and hovered outside the kitchen door, asking questions.
20. It broke your heart whenever a housemate ordered a takeaway because you knew it was cheaper to do it yourself and you had a bangin’ recipe ready and waiting.
21. When a housemate asked for cooking advice, you put on your apron and stood by their side joyful at the thought of passing on knowledge.
22. You practically jumped in the air when you found a restaurant nearby that served amazing food, and it wasn’t too pricey.
23. You were the one housemate to sign up to all of the supermarket clubcards, so you could earn points and feel smug. Even though you actually got nothing out of it.
24. You met a fellow student who was as obsessed with food and cooking as you and instantly formed a TIGHT bond with them.
25. The hardest part about uni for you was that you just wanted to eat the BEST food ALL of the time but couldn’t always afford to.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!