Arcade Fire has decided to sell the church where they recorded Neon Bible and The Suburbs. The roof needs a bit of work, but that’s probably only due to the massive volume of epic sound that surely shook that church to its core.
5. For those who need assistance (or live under an unfortunate rock):
6. Take 6 minutes and 35 seconds out of your day to feel some epicness.
I had the pleasure of being here. Arcade Fire headlined Bonnaroo in 2011, and this was the beginning of their epic encore.
7. For good measure, this one was actually recorded in the church.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."