Arcade Fire has decided to sell the church where they recorded Neon Bible and The Suburbs. The roof needs a bit of work, but that’s probably only due to the massive volume of epic sound that surely shook that church to its core.
5. For those who need assistance (or live under an unfortunate rock):
6. Take 6 minutes and 35 seconds out of your day to feel some epicness.
I had the pleasure of being here. Arcade Fire headlined Bonnaroo in 2011, and this was the beginning of their epic encore.
7. For good measure, this one was actually recorded in the church.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations, but it already does.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀