1. 10. New Radicals, You Get What You Give
“bleh, bleh, bleh, you’ve got the music in you”
3. 9. Master P, Kenny’s Dead
How many of you totally forgot that this happened?!
5. 8. Marilyn Manson, I Don’t Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)
I love the dichotomy this list has going on!
7. 7. 98 Degrees, Because Of You
So many boy bands.
9. 6. Limp Bizkit, Faith
Back when people still liked Limp Bizkit.
11. 5. Spice Girls, Goodbye
An ode to Ginger Spice, the Spice Girls dropout.
13. 4. The Offspring, Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
Uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, cinco, seis.
14. 3. Korn, Got The Life
Somehow, TRL was dominated by both bubble gum and hard rock.
16. 2. Backstreet Boys, All I Have To Give
Don’t pretend that watching this doesn’t make you somewhat giddy.
18. 1. N Sync, (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You
Justin, your hair. Chris, your squeaky voice.
For more TRL reminiscing, head over to the The TRL Archive!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨