1. “Every Time You Go Away” - Paul Young
Dreamy Paul Young, so sweet and sincere. The music video included lots of ballerinas, fires and plenty of close ups of Paul’s sweet, sweet mullet.
2. “The Killing Moon” - Echo and the Bunnymen
A giant moon, a giant ship, lots of flowing, gauzy fabric, dramatic lighting and dramatic wonderful lyrics that make me feel like a dramatic teenager again.
3. “Time of My Life” - Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley
Johnny. Baby. Kellerman’s.
4. “Time (Clock of the Heart)” - Culture Club
Clocks on books! Clocks on drum sets! Clocks on the poor back up singers! Clock shaped cake at the end! (Plus I love a song title that includes parentheses.)
5. “Hazy Shade of Winter” - The Bangles
Time, time, time…see what’s become of me.
6. “Only Time Will Tell” - Asia
A melancholy tune with a melancholy video featuring a gymnast back flipping on, under, around and on top of stacks of television sets.
7. “Jungle Love” - The Time
I think I wanna know ya (know ya.)
8. “Time After Time” - Cyndi Lauper
If you fall I will catch you I’ll be waiting. Time after time.
The video features a giant ceramic dog, Cyndi’s mom and Captain Lou Albano. Classic.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.