1. Nobody knows what you mean when you say you’re out of “cold cuts”
2. You say these words different than everybody else: coffee, dawn, cherry.
3. You can’t believe an Italian restaurant wouldn’t have baked ziti on the menu.
4. You’re sad that no one truly knows what you mean by “deli”
5. You’re surprised that on Sunday families don’t spend the entire day gathered together at Grandma’s house.
6. People look confused when you ask them to “put the water on”
7. When you order a pizza you ask for a “large pie”
8. On a hot summer day you long for Carvel, or for the Good Humor Man to drive by.
9. Your hair remains noticeably larger than those around you.
10. It feels weird that no one in your circle of friends is named John, Michael or Anthony.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.