1. When your skill is overlooked and are judged for concept
2. When someone says to make changes before hand and then hates them during crit
3. How it feels to be asked to describe your work
4. When you really like a piece but are scared others won’t
5. When the crit goes over the time limit
6. When your best friend has to present first
7. There’s always the crazy person whose ideas are irrelevant
8. When there’s food
9. “Are there any more comments”….”Oh yeah just….”
10. When someone’s art is just really effing weird
11. When someone’s work really surprises you
12. When someone insults your friend’s piece you know they worked hard on
13. The student that thinks peeing on themselves is art
14. How it feels to go after someone who did really well
15. Trying to make someone feel better after a bad critique
16. When a review gets weirdly personal and off topic
17. By the time you get to the last few people..
18. When the crit is finally over and nothing makes sense in the world anymore
19. “We’ll email you how you did later….”
20. Everyone’s final parting words
21. When you walk outside 6 hours later…
22. …when you get home
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸