1. This office employee who wanted a nice cup of coffee and was told "we have a coffee machine somewhere" and "looks clean to me" — and found this beauty (yes, it's pretty nasty):
2. This person who may have just made an "enemy" during their first day of work:
3. This ~motivating~ new office rule:
The sign reads: "New office rule: For every minute you are late to work, you will be required to work for 10 minutes after 6 p.m. For example, if you arrive at 10:02, you will have to stay an extra 20 minutes until 6:20 p.m. Thanks."
4. This employee who didn't realize the lunch in the breakroom was wayyy past its "best by" date:
5. This person who was on the way to work, and then this happened:
6. This employee who made a sign to stop "grown men" in the office from stealing lunches. And then was met with this new sign the next day:
7. This person who tried to leave the office, then this happened...:
8. This person who moved to a new office and saw this in the communal fridge that "gets cleaned out every Friday":
9. These signs welcoming employees back to the office:
Yeah, I think they enjoyed rubbing it in...
10. This employee who came back to the office and noticed they replaced the toilet paper with this:
11. This workplace that literally has a sign about how and how not to use the toilets:
So awkward, TBH.
12. This coworker who keeps parking like this — and upsetting everyone in the office:
Like, they even left him a note:
13. This new employee who received this message after their first day of work:
14. This boss who decided to screw the only window in the office shut...because who needs fresh air?:
15. This person who used a key, and it broke off inside the lock of a "very important work door":
16. This person whose coworkers keep stealing their breakfast...so they came up with a flowchart to handle the issue:
17. This employee — who is also a college student — who's been asking for reduced hours at work for two weeks, then asked to come in late one day, and got this response from her manager:
18. This Starbucks barista who had to handle a customer's ~simple~ order:
19. This employee who received this text from their boss — who waited until almost 2 in the morning to tell them to come in at 6 a.m.:
20. This employee who worked for 10 hours without eating anything, bought some fries, and then accidentally dropped it:
21. And finally, this person who was greeted by alllll this after returning to work from Christmas break:
According to the OP, yes, those are dead roaches. And there was a bad "stench" in the room.
Well, that's pretty bad. What's the wildest, most shocking, or most annoying thing that's happened to you in the workplace? Let us know in the comments below.