27 Fictional Heroes Who Are Actually Just Bad People
"Ted Mosby is one of the worst."
In movies, TV shows, and books, there are some "good" characters we're *supposed* to love, BUT they're not always as great as they seem.
Here are some of the top-voted responses:
🚨 Warning: Some spoilers ahead! 🚨
1. Greg Heffley from Diary of a Wimpy Kid
2. Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City
3. Glinda the Good Witch from The Wizard of Oz
4. Nick Rice from Law Abiding Citizen
5. Gabriella Montez from High School Musical
6. Severus Snape from Harry Potter
7. Maui from Moana
8. Elsa from Frozen
9. Grandpa Joe from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (aka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
10. The Map from Dora the Explorer
11. Daniel LaRusso from The Karate Kid/Cobra Kai
12. Jerry from Tom and Jerry
13. Daniel Hillard, aka Mrs. Doubtfire, from Mrs. Doubtfire
14. Sophie Sheridan from Mamma Mia!
15. The Road Runner from Looney Tunes
16. The Hulk from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
17. SpongeBob from SpongeBob SquarePants
18. Zach Morris from Saved by the Bell
19. Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk
20. The kids in the Lucky Charms or Trix cereal commercials
21. Ferris Bueller from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
22. Claire Dearing from Jurassic World
23. Peter Pan from Peter Pan
24. Tinker Bell from Peter Pan
25. Christopher McCandless from Into the Wild
26. Goku from Dragon Ball Z
27. And finally: Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother
Which fictional "heroes" do you think are the worst? Let us know in the comments below!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.