We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their controversial opinions about popular foods. Here are the controversial results:
1. "Mayo makes everything taste better. I'll put it on anything — sandwiches, salads, pizza, steak, you name it. I don't even mind the weirded-out looks I get anymore."
2. "Avocados suck. They have almost no taste, and the texture is absolutely atrocious. Eating them feels like vomit going the wrong way."
3. "Potatoes are the WORST. Texture? Mealy and crumbly. Taste? Starchy and bland. No one will ever be able to convince me otherwise."
4. "Bacon is overrated. It smells exactly like urine. Bacon is basically piss."
5. "Milk before cereal is the right way to make cereal. It's the only way I eat it!"
6. "Eggs are disgusting. They smell disgusting; they taste disgusting; and they even feel disgusting."
7. "There is absolutely no other way to eat fried chicken than to dip it in peanut butter."
8. "Pizza is overrated. Once you’ve had one slice, you've had 'em all, no matter the topping."
9. "Dipping pizza crust in soda is so good. Any kind of crust works — even garlic."
10. "Putting pineapple and banana peppers on pizza makes it so much better."
11. "Ranch dressing is vile, and putting it on pizza is disrespectful to pizza."
12. "Chocolate and ice cream are a match made in hell."
13. "Mint chocolate and peppermint chocolate are trash combinations. They do not belong together. The only places for mint and peppermint are toothpaste, gum, and candy canes."
14. "Apples and mayonnaise are really good together. It's like strawberries and yogurt."
15. "Coffee tastes like what gasoline smells like."
16. "Raspberries on barbecue Pringles is a good snack. Please don't judge me."
17. "Shrimp is gross. I don't mind other seafood, but the texture of shrimp is just WRONG."
"It reminds me of cartilage. I feel like Hannibal Lecter eating someone's nose."